- Our well-equipped library stacking more than 38,801 volumes of books in more than 9,440 unique titles in various engineering subjects, management, basic sciences and general.
- Resource Cell for Competitive Examinations and Higher Education is a cell where the books for preparing competitive examinations i.e GATE, GRE, TOEFL, CAT & IES and for Numerical and Quantitative Aptitude, Tips for Interviews, Data Interpretation etc are available.
Journals and Magazines
- The central library is subscribing 216 national and international journals/magazines in print.
- The issues of the particular volumes are bound together and stacked in the Back volumes section for reference. 1063 back volumes are available in the central library.
- Journals/magazines (current issues and back volumes) can not be borrowed.
- Click here for the list of print journals subscribed.
Project Reports submitted by the final year students since the year 2004 are part of the print resources available in our library. 1984 project reports are available in various engineering, technology and management subjects.
Arrangement of Print Resources
- Books are arranged according to subject based on Universal Decimal Classification Scheme. Rack guides are provided for book racks.
- Periodicals subscribed/received by the library are arranged alphabetically for each programme in current periodical section.
- Back volumes of periodicals are arranged according to alphabetical order of subject in Back volume section.
- UG and PG Project reports are available in the library for reference.
A rich reference collection for referencing within the library is available in the Reference Section.